During the summer and fall months we do continue to sell our award winning maple syrup and a variety of maple confections in our gift shop. If the flag is flying we are open or by appointment only - please call ahead 207-655-4474
Visit us at the Fryeburg Fair for opening day in the Natural Resource Building at the Maple Booth (Fryeburg Fair has been cancelled for 2020 due to COVID-19)
We will be participating in Maine Maple Sunday, Rescheduled October 10th & 11th from 10am - 4pm. and the North American Tour, October 17th & 18th 10am - 4pm. Open Weekends or By Appointment, September & October.
**Maple syrup, maple coated nuts, maple candies, maple cotton candy, maple fudge, maple whoopie pies and kettle corn along with our usual baked beans and hotdogs will be available for sale**
Due to the current COVID-19 pandemic the following restrictions will be in place, if you have a cough/cold/fever/illness or exposed to an individual with COVID-19, please visit us another time.
- Access into the sugar house will be restricted
- There will be no public bathroom on site
- Masks are required ~ we reserve the right to ask non-compliant guests to leave and visit us another day.
- Multiple hand sensitization stations will be in place and we request that you use them often
- Patrons should maintain a minimum of 6 ft of spacing between parties
November 1st, Accepting orders for our Maine Balsam Fir Wreaths. Open for the Christmas Season day after Thanksgiving. We are closed Thanksgiving Day.
Weekdays - 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Weekends - 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
We welcome you to stop in throughout the month of March to observe the process of maple syrup being made.
(If the steam is rising, we are processing, stop in!! - boiling days will be updated on Facebook)
Thank you for your patronage…